The team here at BingoDaily.co.uk take the issues of responsible gambling and our responsibilities towards our visitors welfare very seriously indeed.
It is our intention that all players are educated about the risks of gambling and the need for responsible gambling.
Look Out For Warning Signs
Quite often, there can be a fine line between enjoyable gambling and the onset of an addiction. So how do you know if you have a gambling problem or addiction? Well, here are some of the warning signs to look out for:
- Gambling preventing family or work activities
- Previous failed attempts stopping or controlling gambling.
- Having to borrow money to gamble or to pay for debts accumulated through gambling.
- Gambling to escape other troubles and worries in life.
- Neglecting yourself or others in order to gamble.
- Lying about your gambling to others.
- Gambling more to try and win back losses.
- Selling off or pawning personal items in order to gamble.
- Having the feeling of hopelessness, experiencing depression, or even suicidal due to gambling.
If you think you may have a problem with your gambling you may want to consider excluding yourself from gambling websites. You can help block/filter these sites by installing software such as: www.netnanny.com, www.icra.org and www.cybersitter.com
Useful Resources for Responsible Gambling
It is also highly recommended to contact GamCare and speak with one of their trained advisors. You can also get in touch with them by phone on 0808 8020133.
Other useful areas for help and advice can be found at:
A great resource by anyone affected by gambling can be found at the The National Gambling HelpLine LiveChat which can found here from 8am to Midnight.
And please, from all the team at BingoDaily, we'd like to remind you to always gamble responsibly and seek immediate professional help if you feel you are showing signs of problem gambling.