Best New Bingo Sites 2019
If you are looking for a new bingo site in 2019, then BingoDaily is the place for you. The number of new bingo sites has fallen dramatically over the last few years as regulatory changes continue to squeeze the UK bingo market. However, any new bingo site launches and the team here at BingoDaily are on it like white on rice.
Any new bingo site featured on this page is fully regulated and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and has been tried and tested by the BingoDaily team. As well as brand new bingo sites, we also feature the bingo sites that have been revamped or redesigned. Basically, if there is anything new in the wonderful world of UK bingo, then we got it covered!
Best New Online Bingo Sites
- Robin Hood
- New players, min dep £10 for 400% bingo bonus up to £100 + 50 Free spins. Bingo bonus WR: 4x (deposit+bonus). Spins on selected slots and are capped at £12.5, WR: 85x(bonus). Games Bonus wins cap: £400 + the initial bonus amount. UK only - your deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Withdrawal restrictions & Full T&Cs apply.T&Cs Apply
- Dragonfish, Microgaming, NetEnt & moreGame Providers
- Cracker Bingo
- £70 Bonus
10 Free Spins
- First time depositors only. Min deposit: £10. Max offer: Bingo Tickets worth £70 (£30 on Street Party & £40 on Big Bang) plus 10 Free Spins on Fluffy Favourites with winnings capped at £1. Free Spins expire after 7 days. All winnings will be credited to your real money balance. Promo Code: CRACKER. Full T&C's apply. Valid until further notice. T&Cs Apply
- Dragonfish, Microgaming, NetEnt, IGT & moreGame Providers
- Dabber Bingo
- £100 Bonus
10 Free Spins
- First time depositors only. Min deposit: £10. Max offer: Bingo Tickets worth £100 (£50 on Street Party & £50 on Big Bang) plus 10 Free Spins on a game of our choice with winnings capped at £1. All winnings will be credited to your real money balance. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Promo code: DABBER. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C’s apply. Valid until 31.12.19.T&Cs Apply
- Dragonfish, IGT, NetEnt & moreGame Providers
Why Play at a New Bingo Site?
For some bingo players, the thought of leaving their favourite bingo site for another is up there with changing hairdressers or even partners. However, there are definite advantages to trying a new bingo site:
The Bonuses – Generally, nearly all new bingo sites will offer some sort of welcome bonus which tends to be more lucrative than established sites with an established client base. New sites have to entice new players, so the big bonuses offered can very much make it worthwhile to sign up and give it a go.
Better Experiences – From the technology used, games offered to the overall user experience, new sites being launched offer more engaging and more entertaining playing time. Improved technology equals faster page loading times and user interfaces designed with the latest UX practices all go together to produce smoother, faster and more intuitive player experiences.
Security – Even though the UK Bingo scene is highly regulated by the UKGC, from a security and data protection perspective, new bingo sites benefiting from the latest technology are usually more secure and more compliant than existing bingo sites. Older technology used on some existing sites can be more vulnerable to loop-holes and cyber attacks. In an age of constant cyber-attacks. GDPR demands and data breaches, a new site will offer the assurances and level of security we need and we expect.
Payment Options – Newly released bingo sites built on the latest technologies offer a more diverse selection of payment methods because the newer technology is easier to integrate. As well as the usual payment methods such as debit/credit cards, you’ll find the latest bingo sites offer a more diverse set of payment options including e-wallets, phone payment methods, and even cryptocurrencies.
Relaunched and Redesigned Bingo Sites
Although not technically a new bingo site, we have included bingo sites that have been relaunched or redesigned, because more often than not, for all intents and purposes they ARE new bingo sites. Bingo operators will regularly update and revamp their sites in order to keep up with the new bingo brands. New designs, new games, improved software, and updated reward schemes are all tactics used by established brands to freshen up their persona and prevent customers from feeling the need to leave them and ‘try something new.’ The impact of changing regulation has also seen some bingo brands completely overhaul their sites in order to comply with regulation and offer its users a safer and more compliant bingo experience.
What BingoDaily Looks For in a New Bingo Site
At BingoDaily, the bingo experience of our readers is our everything. The first thing we look at before anything else is the licensing and regulation of a new bingo brand. Player protection is more important than any bonus or promotion. This is why we check with the UKGC that the brand is fully regulated and licensed in the UK. We don’t just accept a logo on a website, we check on the UKGC website and make sure you are protected.
Of course, we also sign up and test all the bingo sites listed on BingoDaily with the usual playability, customer service, user experience, chat room, and banking methods tests, but for us, the safety and security of any bingo site are of the utmost importance.
If you are looking for a new bingo site to play, check back here often and get the lowdown on the best new bingo sites of 2019.